Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

plea aggrement broken

More details to this question:

My son was charged with a sex crime in the plea aggrement he would not have to register for megns law while in prison they took him and forced him to sign megns law paperwork for LIFETIME I am furious and cant find help i know the law changed but he was convicted in 2009 five years ago and has had no arrests for Sex crimes since what can i do to fight this? he is 23 Its not fair Please give advice thank-you

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation