Newtown Family Attorney
Tucked amongst dense foliage and rolling hills, Bucks County is the home of working farms, historic buildings, and picturesque towns. No matter how gorgeous Bucks County is, though, the families who live here face the same issues as do those throughout the rest of the state. At the law office of Kardos, Rickles & Hand, our Newtown family attorneys can help you to navigate your family law matter in a way that protects your best interests. Reach out to us for the support you need during this difficult time.
- Child Custody
- Child Protective Services
- Child Rights
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Divorce Arbitration
- Divorce Mediation
- Family Court
- Family Law Mediators
- Fathers’ Rights
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Marital Property
- Marriage Dissolution
- Mothers’ Rights
- No Fault Divorce
- Premarital Agreement
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Property Division
- Separation Agreement
- Spousal Support
- Visitation Agreement
Our Family Law Practice Areas
Our Newtown family law firm can provide you with support and representation regarding nearly any family law matter. We have experience in:
- Divorce is one of the most common reasons for seeking the counsel of a family law attorney. Our lawyers can help you to understand the laws related to divorce, how to file for divorce, issues in a divorce, and more.
- Child custody and support. If parents are divorcing, one of the toughest issues they’ll need to resolve before the divorce can be finalized is that of child custody. Pennsylvania courts will issue a child custody decision that’s in the best interests of the child. After custody is decided, the non-custodial parent will be ordered to make child support payments.
- Spousal maintenance. In some divorce cases, spousal maintenance is appropriate. This is the case when one party has been financially dependent on the other throughout the course of the marriage and cannot support themself alone.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Our lawyers can help you and your partner create pre-nuptial agreement before your vows, or a post-nuptial agreement if you have already said “I do.”
- Protection from Abuse Orders. Another area of family law that our law firm has experience in is in helping clients to obtain Protection from Abuse Orders when they are a victim of domestic violence. If you are a victim of violence within your home, do not hesitate to call a lawyer who can help you understand your legal options.
- If you have a family law matter that you don’t see listed above, such as establishing paternity, learning more about grandparents’ rights, etc., please call us to learn more about how we can help.
Why Work with Our Newtown Family Law Attorneys?
Our Newtown family law attorneys recognize how serious family law matters are and the long-term impacts these case types have on our clients’ lives. When you work with our lawyers, you’ll receive attention and legal representation that is dedicated, empathetic, and compassionate. Our lawyers are not only kind and committed, but also have years of experience working on family law matters.
Call Our Newtown Family Attorneys Today
If you find yourself involved in a family law matter that requires the help of an experienced Newtown family law attorney to navigate, don’t hesitate to call our law firm. We will take a personalized approach to your case and make sure that you feel like a priority throughout the entire process. Reach us today by phone or online to schedule your initial consultation and meet our lawyers.