Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Kardos, Rickles & Hand Bucks County Divorce Attorney
  • Contact Us Today For a Consultation

murder/conspiracy case

More details to this question:I have a rude arrogant lawyer for my son he charges 13000 i have paid him 5000 since feb he had not got my son a bond hearing he has not spoken to the da for a plea offer my son wad at the wrong place at the wrong time domeone else committed the crime my son has no previous record what should my lawyer be doing

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation