Montgomery County Family Attorney
Being involved in a scenario where you need to call a family law attorney for representation isn’t something that anyone plans for. Family law cases are often stressful, emotional, and confusing. One thing that can bring a sense of comfort, though, is knowing that the Montgomery County family attorney that you choose for representation has your best interests at heart and will advocate for you. At the law office of Kardos, Rickles & Hand, you can count on our lawyers to put you first and work hard for you. If you have a question about a family law matter, please call our law firm today.
Our Montgomery County Family Law Practices Areas
Our family law attorneys serving clients in Montgomery County are confident in our ability to work on nearly any family law case. Types of family law cases that we have experience in include:
- Child Custody
- Child Custody Relocation
- Child Support
- Child Support Modification
- Division of Assets & Debts
- Domestic Partnerships & Cohabitation Agreements
- Equitable Distribution
- Equitable Distribution Order Enforcement
- Grandparent & Stepparent Rights
- Grandparents’ Custody Rights
- High Income/Net Worth Divorce
- Marital Property Division
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Matrimonial Taxation Matters
- Military Divorce
- Parental Relocation Approval
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Same-Sex Marriage Dissolutions
- Self-Employed & Business-Owner Divorce
- Separation Agreements
- Spousal Support & Alimony
- Unmarried Parents Rights
No matter the family law issue that you’re involved in, our lawyers can provide support and representation. Please call us today to learn more.
Why Work with a Montgomery Family Law Attorney?
For some people, the idea of hiring an attorney feels like overkill, or perhaps is just intimidating. But if you are involved in a family law matter, working with a Montgomery family law attorney is one of the smartest things you can do. Here’s why:
- There’s a lot on the line. Whether you’re at risk of having your property awarded to your spouse in a divorce, losing custody of your child, or something else, family law matters put a lot on the line for those involved. Throughout the process, a small error could be costly and jeopardize the entire case. The best way to protect your best interests is to work with someone experienced in the law.
- An attorney knows the courts, law, and judges. Not only will an attorney be able to develop a case strategy that works, but your attorney will also have a deep understanding of the law, as well as knowledge of Montgomery County courts and the judges who preside over those courts. Knowledge of a judge’s preferences and tendencies can go a long way.
- An attorney can handle the bulk of your case and advise you along the way. You have other things going on in your life outside of your family law case. Your attorney can handle the bulk of your case and advise you along the way, allowing you to focus on other things without stress.
- The opposing party probably has an attorney. Finally, if you’re thinking about not hiring an attorney, consider that the opposing side–such as your spouse–likely does have an attorney, giving them the upper hand.
Contact Experienced Montgomery County Family Attorneys Today
It is stressful when coping with a family law legal issue; including divorce, child custody and child support. We understand. We have aided thousands of others just like you get through this tough time. You need the support of a committed Montgomery County family attorney who works relentlessly to protect the interests of you and your loved ones. At Kardos, Rickles & Hand, we serve you as your reliable advocates. Our family law attorneys work with you one-on-one, we listen to your concerns and prepare a plan that gives you the best chance for success. If you’re going through a divorce, you’re not alone when you consult our firm’s compassionate family law team.