Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Kardos, Rickles & Hand Bucks County Divorce Attorney
  • Contact Us Today For a Consultation

Im in the ARD program in PA iv been on it for a year for reciving stolen prop and trespassing i did all conditions of probation can i ask early

More details to this question:

can i ask for an early expundgement due to me haveing no priors i just finished a trade school with certificate and in order to help me find a job it would help if i had no record to put down also i have a 4month old son im takeing care of im only 20 how do i go about seeing this threw? and should i deff hire my previous lawyer who got me the deal with the DA in the first place since he knows the case

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation