Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Bucks County Divorce Attorney
Contact Us Today For a Consultation 215-968-6602
Bucks County Divorce Attorneys > Blog > Ask a Question > How to fire my Lawyer due to negligence

How to fire my Lawyer due to negligence

More details to this question:

I recently received my 2nd DUI and I am supposed to go to court next month. The lawyer that I had retained has not helped me and actually filed the wrong paperwork. I need to fire him and continue my case at least once in order for me to be able to afford a respectable lawyer. Where can I find the paperwork I need to file pro se, to fire my lawyer and continue my case.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn