Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Kardos, Rickles & Hand Bucks County Divorce Attorney
  • Contact Us Today For a Consultation

Do I need a Lawyer for a 17 year old underage drinking citation? or should I pay the fine?

More details to this question:

My son is 17 and lives in NJ. The citation was from police in PA. Will he have a loss of license? Should we hire a lawyer? or should we pay the fine?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation