Divorce Lawyer Warminster PA
Divorce can be stressful. The massif number of issues you need to work out can be overwhelming. Where do you start? Who do you turn to? Our divorce Lawyers Warminster PA at the law firm of Kardos, Rickles & Hand, help to make this whole process stress-free for you and your loved ones. We answer all your questions and we give you the personal attention and support you need during this arduous time. Work with our experienced Warminster divorce lawyers to deal with the issues that will help you get a new start at life.
Divorce in Warminster PA – How to File
- You must be a resident in the state
- You must legally acceptable reason (or “grounds”) to dissolve the marriage
- First you need to file the appropriate paperwork with the court
- Then you need to serve your spouse with the documents
- He or she can “contest” (dispute any information or claims made in these documents) divorce
Items to work out in a Warminster Divorce
These items can often be worked out through an out-of-court settlement. However if that isn’t possible you may have to take your case to court. The judge will make decisions on any arguable issues. A Divorce Lawyer in Warminster PA can help you navigate the process.
The Different Types of Divorce in Warminster Pennsylvania
- One spouse may be at fault for a divorce in Warminster Pennsylvania
- Domestic abuse
- Neither partner is deemed responsible for the dissolution of a marriage
- Or, if one partner is institutionalized for a mental illness.
You and your former spouse may come to an understanding that the marriage is broken beyond repair. If this is the case you should both file an affidavit with the court consenting to a divorce. After a waiting period of 90 days the court will then grant the divorce.
Speak with Our Knowledgeable Warminster Divorce Lawyers
Going through a divorce is never easy, but the experienced PA lawyers at Kardos, Rickles & Hand can help alleviate some of the stress and anxiety you’re probably feeling. Give us a call or contact us online to get started. We have conveniently located offices in Newtown, Warminster Pennsylvania and Trent NJ.