I was recently arraigned for my second dui in under 10 yrs. Controlled substance and endangering a child. DA is offering a plea of 4 mnths What i do

Evading while DUI before cops turned on lights

May 29, 2013

More details to this question: If I passed a cop on the road while dui, got nervous and turned into the next driveway and then he came and found me, does that count as evading the police? I don’t believe the cops ever used their lights or siren but they did mention me evading. Nobody …

How do i go about getting a lawyer for a sentence reduction?

March 25, 2013

More details to this question: My boyfriend got a DUI while on probation. He just went to court on Fri. Feb 22. They sentenced him to 10 months house arrest and 5 years I.P. for his first DUI. The D.A. said he was getting that because he had an underage delivery and DUI. Is that …

case for dui dismissal

March 8, 2013

How to fire my Lawyer due to negligence

More details to this question: I recently received my 2nd DUI and I am supposed to go to court next month. The lawyer that I had retained has not helped me and actually filed the wrong paperwork. I need to fire him and continue my case at least once in order for me to be …

How do I have a misdemeanor criminal record expunged that occurred in 1999 and 2002?

February 25, 2013

More details to this question: What is the process to expunge a misdemeanor criminal record that is more than 10 years old involving DUI and disorderly conduct? There are no current records or current probation.

Our Location

Marlton, NJ

401 Rte 73 N, Building 40, Suite 130
Marlton, NJ 08053
Phone: 856.874.4443
Secondary phone: 888.241.7424
Fax: 856.874.0133
google map

Yardley, PA

777 Township Line Road Suite 120
Yardley, PA 19067
Phone: 267.907.9600
Fax: 267.907.9659
google map

Morristown, NJ

222 Ridgedale Ave
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Phone: 973.998.9683
Fax: 973.998.9687
google map

New York, NY

5 Pennsylvania Plaza 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
Phone: 800.535.3425
google map

Philadelphia, PA

The Bellevue 200 S Broad St #600
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Phone: 267.907.9600
Secondary phone: 800.535.3425
Fax: 215.564.6245
google map

Bucks County

Kardos, Rickles & Hand

Newtown, NJ

626 South State Street
Newtown, PA 18940
Phone: 215.970.2755
Fax: 215.968.6915