Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Kardos, Rickles & Hand Bucks County Divorce Attorney
  • Contact Us Today For a Consultation

can i have this old warrant quashed or just pay a fine or something?

More details to this question:

about ten years ago i got caught with about 2 ounces of marijuana 2 pipes and they got me for dui. They took me to the hospital and gave me a drug test…positive results for weed….then they took me to State Police barraks and told me that the only way for me to not go to jail, was to work for them to buy cocaine. i went with the undercover cop and bought 1/2 oz powder cocaine. I watched the cop test it in the car, with test kit. then i left the state to avoid repercussions of said buy . 7 months later they filed all the charges on me and issued a warrant

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation