Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Bucks County Divorce Attorney
Contact Us Today For a Consultation 215-968-6602
Bucks County Divorce Attorneys > Blog > Ask a Question > Can I get this man arrested

Can I get this man arrested

More details to this question:

My daughter met this guy on the Internet and he claimed he was 16. Later on she found out he was 28 and he was interested in getting into a relationship with her still knowing that she was a minor. They communicated via text for a long time. Most of the time it was clean but sometimes it got sexual. He’d describe what he wanted to do with her and so forth. At some point he even sent her pictures of his private parts. He has also done things on webcam with her. He is a complete pedofile and I have stopped all communication between them. But is there any way that I can get this sick perverted man charged with something?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn