Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Bucks County Divorce Attorney
Contact Us Today For a Consultation 215-968-6602
Bucks County Divorce Attorneys > Blog > Ask a Question > Can I get the judge to reverse her decision

Can I get the judge to reverse her decision

More details to this question:

I had traffic court where I was charged with driving under suspension. NON dui,, and based only on my drivers record with no criminal history of any kind she said your guilty and that was the end. The person that went right after me for the same charge was a friend of mine, he also was driving under suspension DUI related, with a expired inspection. She allowed the officer who was the same officer who charged me to drop his charged down and the ONLY thing he got was a fine. THATS IT. How can she do that? can I write a letter to her and demand a reversal?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn