Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Bucks County Divorce Attorney
Contact Us Today For a Consultation 215-968-6602
Bucks County Divorce Attorneys > Blog > Ask a Question > can i get my juvenile record expunged?

can i get my juvenile record expunged?

More details to this question:

I robbed a golf course when i was 13 and they got me with burglury F2 receiving stolen propert and i think breaking and enetering would they just leave it on my record? I am a country boy and im 25 now and i love to hunt and these charges are holding me back from haveing/owning/posesing a fire arm

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn