Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Kardos, Rickles & Hand Bucks County Divorce Attorney
  • Contact Us Today For a Consultation

Can i beat a false identification to law enforcement charge?

the state police showed up to my house looking for a previous tenant. they knew my first name was john but i lied to them about my last name. they were not looking for me but a guy named cory. i invited them into my house and tried to help them. i had warrant for failure to pay fines. they ran the name i gave them and it didnt show up on a computer. i finally gave them my real name and tey said if i helped them they would not file charges. well they filed charges. is this a serious offense and if it is will i go to jail? i have a bad check and theft by deception from 1994 and 2 dui 8 years ago. Answered by Kardos, Rickles & Hand

What county did this happen in?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation