Kevin L. Hand
Kevin L. Hand, a Partner of Kardos, Rickles & Hand, P.C., concentrates his practice on domestic relations and criminal law. He handles a variety of domestic relations matters, including divorce, alimony / spousal support, child support, child custody, child custody relocation and domestic violence cases, including protection from abuse. Mr. Hand’s criminal practice includes juvenile and adult misdemeanor and felony arrests in the state and federal courts. He also has considerable experience representing clients in Pennsylvania’s Appellate Courts. Mr. Hand’s appellate experience includes representation of clients in family law matters and civil disputes. He has successfully argued custody relocation matters in the Appellate Courts.
Before forming his current partnership, Mr. Hand was a partner of a well-known Bucks County law firm. Prior to entering private legal practice, he was a Falls Township Police Officer, which included working as an undercover narcotics agent for the County, State, and Drug Enforcement Administration. Mr. Hand also serves as Deputy Solicitor for the Pennsylvania State Police.
Mr. Hand is an active member of several professional organizations including Bucks County Bar Association; Pennsylvania Bar Association-Family Law Section; American Bar Association, Family Law Section; and the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court. He has extensive experience lecturing on family and criminal law issues. As a speaker, his presentations often focus on trial strategy, complex support litigation, and custody relocation. He also provides pro bono legal services as a volunteer with Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania. Mr. Hand was featured in Suburban Life Magazine as one of the region’s 2012 Awesome Attorneys.
Mr. Hand earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Pennsylvania State University, a Master of Public Administration from West Chester University of Pennsylvania, and a Juris Doctor from Temple University.
In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Hand enjoys biking, traveling, reading and spending time with his family. He is an active volunteer with many community and charitable organizations including Woods Services, Habitat for Humanity, Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart and Odyssey of the Mind.
Experienced Family Law & Criminal Law Assistance in Bucks County, PA
To speak with Attorney Kevin Hand and find out how he can assist you with family law and criminal defense throughout Pennsylvania, contact the offices of Kardos, Rickles & Hand today. Their office is conveniently located in Bucks County.
- “Preparation and Presentation of Criminal Cases in Municipal Court,” Pennsylvania State Police
- “Discovery in Family Court Matters,” Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court
- “The Intersection of Family and Criminal Law,” Montgomery & Bucks County Bar Associations
- “Support and Equitable Distribution Updates,” Pennsylvania Bar Association
- “Protection From Abuse/ Initiation to Expungement,” Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court
- “Why Wait for Discovery? Hacking Into the Digital Age,” Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Winter Meeting, Lancaster, PA
- “Custody Relocation Seminar,” Bucks County Bar Association
- “Exploring Evidence and the Electronic Media,” Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- “Lawyers Discovery Toolkit,” Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- “CLE: Equitable Distribution /Case Law Updates Seminar,”
Community, Civic & Charitable Activities
- Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart, Volunteer (2007 – present)
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer (2007 – present)
- Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Pro Bono Legal Services, Volunteer (2000 – present)
- Woods Services, Volunteer (2005 – 2010)
Related News & Events
- Williams & Hand Attorneys Educate Greater Philadelphia Community on Pennsylvania Family Law Matters
- Bucks County Family Law Firm Williams & Hand Selected by U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers 2013 “Best Law Firm”
- Kevin L. Hand of Williams & Hand Receives Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Family Law / Matrimonial Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Custody Relocation
- Domestic Partnerships and Cohabitation Agreements
- Equitable Distribution
- Grandparents’ Custody Rights
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Spousal Support / Alimony Pedente Lite
- Family Law Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Law
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, M.P.A.
- Pennsylvania State University
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court – Third Circuit
Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Bucks County Bar Association, Member
- Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member