Joseph M. Ramagli
Joseph M. Ramagli is an associate with Kardos, Rickles & Hand, P.C. Mr. Ramagli is a young, energetic advocate for his clients, concentrating specifically in the areas of family law (divorce, custody, support, equitable distribution), estate planning and administration, and real estate law. Mr. Ramagli exudes compassion and empathy for his clients, utilizing his legal acumen to achieve results.
Mr. Ramagli is also a licensed Realtor®, representing buyers and sellers in the home buying/selling process. Mr. Ramagli’s experience and vast knowledge of the real estate sales process gives him a unique and unmatched perspective in assisting clients in real estate law matters.
Mr. Ramagli is a member of the Bucks County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association – Family Law Section. He generously offers his legal services as a pro bono attorney through Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania. Mr. Ramagli is a member of the Lower Bucks Networking Association, allowing him to provide his clients access to a vast network of trustworthy professionals that may be able to assist them in other aspects of their life.
Mr. Ramagli earned a Bachelor of Arts on Journalism from the Pennsylvania State University and his Juris Doctor from Villanova University.
Mr. Ramagli enjoys life in the Lower Bucks County community with his wife, a school teacher, their two children and dog.
Community and Charitable Activities
- Relay for Life of Fairless Hills (2014-2018)
- Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Pro Bono Legal Services, Volunteer (2018-present)
- “Family Law Case Law & Rule Updates”, Bucks County Bar Association
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Grandparents’ Custody Rights
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreement
- Spousal Support/ Alimony Pendente Lite
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Powers of Attorney
- Real Estate
- Representation of Buyers and/or Sellers
- Pennsylvania Seller’s Disclosure Act disputes
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- New Jersey , 2012
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2014
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. Journalism, 2009
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2012
Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Bucks County Bar Association, Member
- Lower Bucks Networking Association, Member
- Bucks County Association of Realtors, Member